Suggestions and Guidelines for Making a Support Request
Our goal is to get you the help you need in the most effective way possible. We want to keep the friction low, but here are some suggestions for making tickets. Help us to help you!
- Start with the problem/need vs the possible solution when explaining the issue or request.
- Try and avoid using organizations or groups as the originator or point of contact for a request.
- Please try to describe the issue or request in as much detail as possible. If you are seeing an error please include the error text and screenshots.
- Please include specific information about the systems you need help with. Things like fully qualified domain names, circuit IDs, etc.
- Include any history of the request or issue in your submission, if you have been having a slack or email conversation include it in the description.
Helping someone else create a support request? Fill out the form as much as you can, and click the button below to get a URL to the pre-filled form.
Syseng Request Form
Please do not include sensitive information in your request.>
This form allows you to create a new request. The request will automatically be routed to the correct people, and someone will contact you within a day to follow up.
*If your request requires immediate attention, please contact the NOC*